Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Introduction

I have two sisters who show amazing talent with their writing skills. I myself am more of a reader than a writer, but I thought I'd try my hand at it and take it from there.

I live in Cape Town with my husband and two children, aged 5 and 8. Life is never dull, I love this city and am fortunate enough to have an amazing and interesting group of friends.

So, when I have a few minutes I will update my blog, something to look back on one day, seeing as I do not have a diary.

My daughter recently celebrated her 5th birthday and we invited "Barbie" to attend and entertain the little girls. It turns out that Barbie had the flu and sent her grandma instead, a tad disapointing for the various daddies who had for some reason elected to attend the party. Next time I'll play it safe and do the Spur I think.

No comments: